Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Treasured Friend


Hello Stampers!

It was SO good to see some of you last Friday!  Kisa and I always have so much fun with you!   How cool was that box with the surprise magnet for the top? Kisa is brilliant. 

I just wanted to share with you a couple cards I made with her new stamp set called Treasured Friend.  Michelle has them in the store now.  I also used Sandy Sunsets... which as you know is one of my very FAVORITE of all time stamp sets.  Of course adding some Coffee Bean Sparkles and Sparkly Fluff always makes your cards more fun!



Here is another quick and easy card using the same set.  We are using this stamp set for next class (date to be announced), so hurry down and sign up.  I can't wait to see what Kisa cooks up, but I know you won't be disappointed.

See you soon!
~Cambria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!