She's baaaaack!! Thank goodness right? It was a long month without Journal Club and Gwen!! No worries, she is back on Friday, April 17th, but hurry, she has limited space, she has to cap class at 10 maximum. Class starts at 5:30 pm. Although, next month, since her class is so popular, she is going to offer a Saturday morning option too! How cool is that? If it is your first time joining Gwen and her club, cost is $35.00 and that includes your art journal. After that, just bring your journal each meeting, and it's just $15.00! Join when you can!! Here is a list of supplies that Gwen will be using, please bring what you own (it helps class move along/less wait time). Please, mark all your supplies with your name!!
Wow! Look at the new Make and Takes we have for you this Thursday! Gorgeous!! Just $5.00 each! Join Gwen Neale and Cathy McDonald this week in our classroom and get your craft on! Make and Takes run from Noon - 4pm, so grab a friend and join us any time! See you Thursday!!
Join Cathy McDonald on Wednesday, February 4th and make your love this beautiful Valentine.Cathy is going to teach you the art of sponging and distressing. Class is $10.00, and we start at 1:00 pm. No Refunds
This week's Make and Takes are special. Make these cards for $5.00 each or 3 for $12.00 and all proceeds goes to the Mr. Bulldog program to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. 90% of the money raised by these awesome kids goes directly to helping premature babies through CMN. Funds go to Eugene, OR... where preemies are sent from our area. The other 10% comes back to North Bend High School's Health Programs. Come and join us in the classroom from Noon-4 pm. Make some cards and help Baylor raise money!! Other past Make and Takes are also available to make, so there is something for everyone!! See you Thursday!!! We hope you can join us... and get your craft on!! *wink*
Gwen andTammie will both be here this Thursday for Make and Takes! Gwen is making this lovely card with butterfly kisses and Tammie will have a couple projects for you to pick from!! As always, you do not need to sign up for Make and Takes! Just grab a friend and join us in the classroom from Noon-4 pm. Guaranteed good times!! Come and get your craft on!! We have tons of past projects too... there is something for everyone! See you Thursday!!
Carol Hamilton will be here teaching her accordion pop-out card again... this time Valentine is the theme!! Come and learn how to make this amazing, fun card. Just $15.00. Class is on Wednesday, January 28th at Noon. No Refunds.... please sign up by clicking on the Buy Now button below, or swing by the store. Please Bring to Class:
This Flip-it book is amazing! It's perfect for your Valentine, or a grandparent/parent. Kathy McNally is so much fun to take classes with... you won't want to miss out on this one! You get a full 12x12 sticker sheet to embellish any way you want! What a bargain at $22.00. Stop by Memories of Time and see her sample.... really cool!! Class is on Saturday, January 24th at 11:00 am. Sign up by clicking on the buy now button below or swing by the store. Please Bring to Class:
Scor-Tape (1/2 inch and 1/4 inch)
Scor-pal (if you have one)
Stickles, Wink of Stella (any bling you want to add)
Join Gwen on Saturday, February 7th at 1:00 pm. She did it again! Look at this beautiful wall hanging!! Just gorgeous... photos don't do this justice.. come by the store and check it out!
This is a super cute heart shaped wall hanging with a pocket that has scissors and a little sewing album that contains needles, thread, safety pins and buttons. Perfect for hanging in a closet or dressing area for quick repairs or tag cutting. Makes a thoughtful little gift for someone special or for yourself. Class cost $25.00... limited space so hurry and sign up! No Refunds. Sign up by clicking on the Buy Now below, or swing by the store. :) Please Bring to Class:
Join Gail Common for her fun Kid's Card Class! Grab the kids, or come by yourself... everyone is welcome. How cute is this puppy? You can customize your card with a variety of sentiments. :) Class is always the first Saturday of the month. Saturday, February 7th, at 11:00 am. No Refunds. Sign up by clicking on the BUY NOW button below, or swing by the store before class. Supplies you need to bring to class: