Thursday, January 15, 2015

02/05 Thursday Make and Take Day!!

This week's Make and Takes are special.  Make these cards for $5.00 each or 3 for $12.00 and all proceeds goes to the Mr. Bulldog program to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network.   90% of the money raised by these awesome kids goes directly to helping premature babies through CMN.  Funds go to Eugene, OR... where preemies are sent from our area.  The other 10% comes back to North Bend High School's Health Programs.

Come and join us in the classroom from Noon-4 pm.  Make some cards and help Baylor raise money!!

Other past Make and Takes are also available to make, so there is something for everyone!!  

See you Thursday!!! We hope you can join us... and get your craft on!! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!