She's baaaaack!! Thank goodness right? It was a long month without Journal Club and Gwen!! No worries, she is back on Friday, April 17th, but hurry, she has limited space, she has to cap class at 10 maximum. Class starts at 5:30 pm. Although, next month, since her class is so popular, she is going to offer a Saturday morning option too! How cool is that?
If it is your first time joining Gwen and her club, cost is $35.00 and that includes your art journal. After that, just bring your journal each meeting, and it's just $15.00! Join when you can!!
Here is a list of supplies that Gwen will be using, please bring what you own (it helps class move along/less wait time). Please, mark all your supplies with your name!!
- Pitt Pen
- Foam Squares
- Scissors, basic paper crafting supplies etc.
- Mod Podge or other decoupage glue
- Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap
- Distress Paints: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Tattered Rose, Seedless Preserves, Mustard Seed, Lemonade, Frayed Burlap.
- Stencils: Tim Holtz Lace. Finnabare Doily, Dylusions Small Leaf.
- Darice wood Embossing Folder
- Tim Holtz Perfect Pearls Mists
- Tim Holtz Wallflower paper
Hurry and save your spot! You can click on the BUY NOW button below, or swing by the store and see Cami.