Thursday, January 19, 2012

Michelle's Togetherness Album





I will be teaching this Mini Album on February 25 from 11-5,  The cost is $35.00.  I'm having this book after Valentines day so it will allow you to take pictures of that smoochy day and use them in this album.  I really like black in white pictures, but bring the pictures you love.  The front may vary as I don't have tons of that particular sticker anymore.  I made this as a gift for my son and his new bride and everyone thinks it should be a class.  So here we go.....

I've used Echo Park's Yours Truly line.  I love the way the red, black, grey and white come together in this album then top it off with two of my favorite people, "it is perfect!".

You will need to bring the basic supplies to class and then anything special that you think you might want to add to it.  I will teach sewing (this is my new hang up), distressing, stamping, and a cool technique Tammie taught me this last weekend. 

Get signed up and lets have some fun.....

1 comment:

  1. This is VERY cute....I have seen this in person! Michelle has printed her pictures on metallic paper, and let me tell you it just makes it look even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!