Monday, March 12, 2012

Hey Chicks!

Hello girls!  Cami here!

I'm sure you've heard the exciting news about Memories of Time re-opening in Coos Bay!  I'm super excited to get back to work and see you all again.  I missed seeing our girls!  I'm also trying to get back into stamping... as most of you know, it was a rough year for me, but things are looking up and I'm starting new. I actually cleaned off my stamp table and stamped a little last week.  Baby steps... LOL.

Last week was Debbie Corbari's birthday.  I know you haven't met her, but she is the amazing, talented artist who draws a lot of our awesome stamp sets.  I love her.. she is also a wonderful friend of mine.  We have a very FUN new release on the way.  Over at the OCL blog, we shared some birthday cards that were made for her... I thought I'd share them here with you, since MOT carries all these stamp sets... and it might just inspire you, as it did me!

I absolutely love this designer on our team... her name is Lori Barnett, and she is awesome!  Love her simple, clean, cute style!  Check out this card she made for Debbie using the sets Big Birthday Wishes and Hey Chick.

Here is another awesome card by our Design Team Member Melissa Cash.  How beautiful is this?  Again, using the amazing birthday set by Debbie Corbari called Big Birthday Wishes. I love that you can mix and match all the sentiments to make your card unique or use them for main images.
One more that I thought was SUPER cute with a new set called Smooth Sailing.  This one made my Design Team Member Michelle Pearson.  How cute it this?  Memories of Time carries all these stamp sets!  So get to stampin'!  I know, I know... I'm telling myself that too!   I hope to share something I create soon!  Miss you all and can't wait to see you all in a few months!!  ~Cambria

P.S.... don't forget you can order online and pick up at Outlaw Photography for free!  :)

1 comment:

  1. All three of the cards are awesome, Cammie, but my fav has got to be the middle one. I LOVE all things pink, white and black and that one is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing it! xo <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!