Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sun Kissed!

Troy had taken this adorable picture that I needed to something with for the store.  I've seen her mommy grow from an adorable girl to a beautiful mommy and woman. 

I've taken a Kaiser recipe stand and converted it to a free standing scrapping page that can be displayed in your home or on your desk.  I used Prima's Sun Kiss Collection, Our Craft Lounges Sparkle Fluff on the sunflowers, yellow and crystal stickles on the sun, bee trail and wings, Liquid Pearls on the flourishes, misc trims and flowers.  The yellow flower was cut out of yellow satin using a sizzlix flower die.  I then put some heat to the edges to get the curling effect.  You should try this it is a lot of fun.  I finished the project off with modge podge.


I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!