Thursday, December 12, 2013

Forever Friends Kraft Notes Ultimate Die Kit







I don't know about you, but the Holidays can be CRAZY busy!! Those of you that know me, know I haven't stamped or colored or really done anything crafty for a couple years.  Yah, my life has been a little crazy! *wink*.  

Last month we got in these new "Ultimate Die Kits" from DoCrafts. They flew out the door.... they are seriously such a bargain, and so much fun!  I had to get one... and let me tell you, I've had so much fun throwing some things together.  All you need is three colors of cardstock, some dies, sparkly fluff... and of course glitter! I used Sugar Sparkles from Our Craft Lounge, and the wonderful Wink of Stella Pens.  The stickers sheets (You get 8 in the kit!) are very fun... just layer them by number and use your thin foam squares... add your glitter or sparkly fluff and layer them on some matching paper... that also comes in the kit! 

The red cardstock is Bazzill (I know it doesn't look very red in the photo, but it's a dark cranberry red).  I also used Kraft and White... all the other papers are included in the kit.  I did purchase a package of the Forever Friends matching ribbon.  I used the new Flip-it's dies from Sizzix (both the circle and the square)... those are awesome and they included all the dies used for those cards, even the circle one with the little pierced holes. I used a Snowflake Die set from Spellbinders and the Branching Out die too.  Easy Peasy... 

Come by the store and see us, I will show you how easy this is! Stayed tuned for more projects using these fun kits.  If you purchased one... and I know a lot of you did, please share with us what you've made!  Email us at memoriesoftime@hotmail.com! 

PS... there are still a few available in the store too... hurry over and get yours!  Just sayin'......it's so nice to not have to stress anymore than you have to during the Holidays isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!