This is fun! Take a regular notepad and turn it into a cute flip pad with a pen! Throw it in your purse, set it by your phone, or give it as a gift.... because in this class you will make a matching card and envelope too! We will be using molding paste and distress ink with stencils to give them dimension and a really cool texture. Join Tammie and Cami on Saturday, April 19th. This class will start at 11:00 am, and go until we finish, so plan on bringing a snack or feel free to take a break and grab some lunch.
Please bring to class:
- Zip Dry
- Scor-tape 1/4 inch
- Bone Folder
- Pop Dots/Foam Squares
- Two Way Glue Pen
- Wink of Stella (or other glitter pen, glitter, Stickles etc.)
- Sponge Pad, Flower Shaper, Poker (brad setter)
- Jumbo Dauber or Sponge Tool
- Wild Honey Distress Ink Pad (if you have it)
- Sakura Black Glaze Pen, Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
- Heat Tool
We hope you can join us for this fun class! You know Cami and Tammie always a blast!