Join Tammie Saturday, July 12th at 2:00 pm and make this amazing, realistic flower! I tried to smell it... seriously. Learn this fun new technique and make flowers that people will want to try and smell!! This will be the start of a series of classes from Tams where you will learn how to make all different kinds of flowers. You won't want to miss this class!!
- Foam squares
- Glue (I recommend Crafter's Pick The Ultimate for the flower...it sets up fast, dries clear and isn't sticky)
- PanPastel Sofft Knife & Covers
- Susan's Garden Tool Kit (everything needed to "shape, stem, pinch and bend" the flower)
- PanPastel Artists' Pastels (Diarylide Yellow, Bright Yellow Green, Titanium White)
- Woodland Scenics Yellow Pollen