Friday, August 1, 2014

Memories of Time Under New Ownership

Can you be happy and sad at the same time? 

On July 5, 2000, I opened Memories of Time in half of what is now Checkerberry's Flowers.  You all have been part of my family for the past 14 years.  You have seen my boys grow to men and now having children of their own.  You all have made me part of your families.

I started out with the vision of being the largest scrapbook store on the Oregon coast.  About 8 years ago, Cambria came back into my life and introduced me to stamping and card making.  The rest is history.  You all have made it an amazing experience.

Seasons change and life moves on and I've been given an opportunity to sell Memories of Time.  Rhea Cheslock will be taking over the store effective August 1, 2014.  She has ambition and a wonderful vision for the store.   She will continue to offer you the amazing products, customer service and education. She loves our industry and I know she will bring some great things to Memories of Time.

With this change at hand, please come in to say goodbye and use up your gift certificates. This will allow our transition to be smoother.

I will miss all of you and our experiences.

Love,

Michelle

P.S. The punch card program will continue as usual, so keep saving those cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!