Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


We are almost to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with Troy's wonderful family.  I'm looking forward to good food and making more wonderful family memories. 

This is our last weekend in the store.  Everything is 50% off and selected merchandise is an additional 20%.  So come in and take advantage of this sale before it is all gone.

Everyday I thank the Lord for the many blessing that he has given me, my family and friends.  I want to take this time and let you know that I'm thankful for all of you.  I'm thankful that our paths have crossed and I'm looking forward to what the future has in store for us.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and families.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!