Monday, October 29, 2012

LYB Acorn Hollow Pumpkin Patch Mini Album






I fell in love with Little Yellow Bicycle's Acorn Hollow line as soon as I opened the box!  The line came with a 6x6 album with an acrylic front, plus 6x6 paper pads.  It was screamin' at me to throw together a quick album.  I love LYB lines... it makes putting together albums, cards, photo frames, scrapbook pages... SO easy!  I used two of the sticker sheets, Favorite Pieces,  Fresh Verses, plus the Chipboard Shapes and Paper Embellishments.   I made one tag with the AccuCut dies here in the store, plus added ribbon on the rings, used couple sheets of brown cardstock and some eyelets, but other than that, it was all items from the line.  I even had left overs!  I made a frame with those (I will show you later this week). 

So, if you visited the Pumpkin Patch and want a cute keepsake or gift, this couldn't be easier! Come down to the store one afternoon, bring your photos and I will help you whip one up!  Easy peasy!

Have a great day!
~Cambria 

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!