Did you miss Tammie's Class at Scrapfest? Well, good news, you can catch it here.. limited space, so hurry and save your spot! Make a beautiful set of cards and a gorgeous box to store them in, or give as a gift.
Class is on Saturday, October 22nd, at 11:00 am. No Refunds... if you miss class, your kit will be provided.
Please bring to class:
- Bone folder
- Red ink (I used Memento Rhubarb Stalk)
- Sponge (finger dauber works well)
- Pencil, paintbrush, or crafty tool to shape flowers (bone folder worked really well)
- Foam (I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Thin Foam Squares)
- Glue with a fine-tipped applicator (Art Glitter glue or Crafter's Pick The Ultimate glue works well)
- Baby wipes
- Heat tool